The Clinic > Protective Measures >
Protective Measures Covid 19
Based on Article 6 of the Covid-19 Regulation 2 of the Swiss Government
and will continue to follow the Hygiene Guidelines of the Swiss Health Department.
We kindly ask our patients to....
- reduce the time spent in waiting areas by arriving shortly before their appointment begins
- attend therapy without accompanying persons whenever possible
- thoroughly wash their hands before and after therapy including the use of a handsanitiser
- wear a mask to therapy
- cancel their therapy session if they are feeling sick or experiencing any of the corona virus symptoms. You will not be charged for these cancellations
We will take the following precautions for our patients to reduce the risk of infection:
- We will do our best to start therapy sessions punctually in order to reduce waiting times
- Therapists will wear face masks during treatments
- Therapists will thoroughly wash their hands before and after therapy including the use of a handsanitiser
- Therapy tables and instruments will be cleaned and sanitised between patients
- Care will be taken to adequatly air out therapy and waiting areas
- Workstations have been spaced further apart. Risk patients can be seen in a separate room where necessary
- Therapists will remain at home if feeling unwell and showing symptoms of the corona virus. We will endeavour to reschedule appointments as timely as possible.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these safeguard measures. We thank you for your support in helping us to minimise the risk of infection.
Do you have any questions?
We look forward
to hearing from you.
Please contact us for appointment.
Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00